We are now accepting proposals from Minnesota cities, counties, tribal governments, special districts, and regional government agencies or collaboratives!
We offer two partnership opportunities to meet your community needs:
- Large-Scale Partnership (10-25 projects)
- Small-Scale Partnership (1-5 projects)
Successful applicants will benefit from work by University of Minnesota students, faculty, and staff, from a variety of disciplines, to provide research and technical assistance with projects that advance community resiliency.
We provide assistance:
- related to all aspects of community resiliency (e.g., environmental health, economic opportunity, social equity, community livability),
- at all project stages (analysis, planning, design, implementation, and evaluation),
- across all departments in your organization (administration, human resources, corrections, police and fire, planning, environmental management, public works, engineering, communications, parks and recreation, finance, & more).
We work closely with our partners to match projects with students and faculty from a wide range of disciplines—from architecture, planning, and engineering to environmental sciences, business, public health, and the humanities.
Partner communities must support the effort through dedicated staff time and a local financial contribution.