Considering applying to be a Resilient Communities Project partner in 2020? RCP is offering two opportunities in the New Year for you to learn how the program works, how to apply, and have your questions about RCP answered in real time.
RCP Informational Webinar
Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Register for webinar: http://z.umn.edu/RCPwebinar
RCP Community Office Hours
For those who want to meet with RCP staff in person to learn how partnerships work, discuss ideas for possible projects, or get assistance with an application, we will be holding office hours in the community at various locations throughout the Twin Cities metro area in January and February. See the dates, times, and locations below, and sign up now to meet with us!
- January 16, 9:00 am–noon and 1:00–4:00 pm: Conference Room, Westcott Library, 1340 Westcott Road, Eagan, MN 55123
- January 22, noon-4:00 pm: Study Room, Northtown Library, 711 County Hwy. 10 Frontage Road, Blaine, MN 55434
- January 23, 10:00 am–2:00 pm: Conference Room, Shakopee Library, 235 Lewis Street S., Shakopee, MN 55379
- January 28, 11:00 am–3:00 pm: Meeting Room, Hopkins Library, 22 11th Avenue N., Hopkins, MN 55343
- January 29, 12:30 pm–4:00 pm: Meeting Room, Oakdale Library, 1010 Heron Avenue N., Oakdale, MN
- February 4, 9:00 am–1:00 pm: Meeting Room, Rockford Road Public Library, 6401 42nd Avenue N., Crystal, MN 55427
Sign up now to reserve your spot!
RCP Community Visits
As always, RCP staff are also available to visit your community to deliver informational presentations about the program to your organization's staff or elected officials, to facilitate a workshop with staff and stakeholders to identify projects or develop a proposal for a Large-Scale or Small-Scale partnership, or to discuss specific project ideas. Contact us to schedule a visit or learn more!