Thursday, May 9th, 2:00–4:30 pm
Coffman Memorial Union, Mississippi Room (3rd Floor)
University of Minnesota East Bank Campus
300 Washington Avenue SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455
We hope you can join us! At this open-house–style event you'll have an opportunity to...
- Peruse student posters summarizing more than two dozen innovative projects
- Hear from Scott and Ramsey County leaders about their year-long partnerships
- Celebrate RCP's faculty partners and help us recognize our 2019 'Outstanding Faculty Partner Award' winners
- Cast your vote for 'Best Student Poster' and help us recognize students for their work this year
Schedule of Events
2:00 | Doors open
2:45 | Acknowledgements and Remarks
- Carissa Slotterback, Associate Dean, Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs
- Andy Furco, Associate Vice President for Public Engagement, Office for Public Engagement
- Mike Greco, Director, Resilient Communities Project
- Representatives from Scott and Ramsey Counties
- Presentation of Outstanding Faculty Partner Awards
4:15 | Award for Best Student Poster announced
4:30 | Event concludes
Light appetizers and non-alcoholic beverages will be offered during the event (vegetarian, gluten-free, and vegan options available)
Transportation and Parking Options
- Via Metro Green Line to East Bank Station
- Via MetroTransit Bus (Click here for routes to East Bank Campus)
- Bike racks located outside Coffman Memorial Union
- Public parking available in East River Road Garage and Weisman Art Museum Garage (click here for East Bank Campus map with parking options)
- East River Road Garage offers handicap-accessible parking options with elevator access to Coffman Memorial Union
Directions to Mississippi Room from the East River Road Garage
- Take the parking garage elevator to the plaza level (Level "1") and walk north across Delaware Street to Coffman Memorial Union (CMU). Once inside, take the escalator to the 1st floor and then the elevator to 3rd floor.
- In inclement weather, take the elevator to "Level A" and follow the signs to the “Gopher Way” tunnel to Coffman. You'll emerge in the basement of Coffman.
- Take the stairs, then the escalator up to the ground floor. Take the other escalator up to the 1st floor. Upon exit of the escalator, take a right and walk down the hallway to the elevator.
- Take the elevator to the 3rd floor. The Mississippi Room will be on your left.