Reimbursement for Travel

RCP will reimburse reasonable project-related expenses incurred by faculty or students, including travel to and from our community partner, printing, and supplies. Lodging, meals, computer hardware or software, and parking at the University of Minnesota are NOT eligible expenses. To request reimbursement, you must submit a completed and signed U of MN Reimbursement Form (download the appropriate form below), as well as itemized receipts for any eligible expenses. Instructions

U of MN Reimbursement Forms:

© 2015 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved. The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer. Privacy Statement